Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17th

Today was a busy day at home with the girls. We had open jump this morning with 26 jumpers! London is so cute telling the kids "No running, WALK!" She really thinks she owns the place.
Presley stayed with Dana last night, so she didn't get home until about 2:00. She really enjoys one on one time with family and friends. Even though London and Presley are five years apart, those two can fight like crazy. London is so strong willed, she overpowers Presley.
Tonight I introduced the girls (mainly London) to the wooden spoon. I sat it on the counter and told London that I would spank her with it if she was ugly. I think I MIGHT..have hit the spot with her! She walks by the counter and just looks up at it. I am not sure what I will do when she tests me to see if I will use it. I am not a believer of the spanking...until we had London. I will keep you posted on her progress.
Please keep praying for my papaw Anderson, he is very sick but is still fighting.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

The wooden spoon always worked for me! I bet you only have to spank her one time.

Amanda said...

I know what you mean by not being a believer in spanking. I was the same with Meredith until the twins came a long! LOL I think I might just use your idea. I say twins, really Emily. She knows how to test me! She is just like me!!! LOL We have too started potting training, its going so, so...we shall see! :)