Monday, June 16, 2008

Where are we now?

This is my first go around at blogging and I know Andy will hate this idea. As you all know he can't stand myspace! I have become so busy with Presley and London I have fallen out of touch with so many people I care about. I thought this would be a great way to stay in touch.
We had a crazy year in 2007! My grandfather "Papaw Anderson" has lung cancer and has been fighting this for a year now. He is at home now and is still fighting! Papaw was always one of the hardest working men I know and fighting cancer is no exception. Presley was in first grade this year. She worked very hard to keep up her amazing grades. Her lowest grade this year was a 97! We celebrated mom's 50th on a cruise with our whole family! London, well she is something else!!! She has one the strongest personalities I have ever seen! She is very strong willed and determined to get her way.
At the end of the school year I was voted "Teacher of the Year" by peers. I was so honored to receive that title. The girls and I are starting our summer off with a bang. Presley had golf camp last week and received lots of medals. Watch out Tiger Woods! London and I are working on potty training. She is doing great! She is just like her sister, loves wearing big girl panties!
Andy is very busy with MainStream. He is working really hard to build his business. I have now started doing the invoices for MainStream so that is keeping me busy this summer.
We have started helping my parents fix up the lake house so we can spend some time down there this summer. I am excited about making memories for my girls down there.

No comments: